Outline Paper submission
Authors willing to have their papers considered for platform or poster presentation will be required to submit a maximum of 2 A4 pages of text including the title, abstract, keywords and main text and 2 A4 pages for illustrations (i.e. tables, diagrams, graphs, etc), always respecting a limit of 1000 words. In order to speed up the review process, authors must ensure that their submitted papers are according to the template. The outline paper submission shall be done via the IWA online submission system.
In case you need to modify your submission, login in again by using your email and password. Remember that you could edit your submission until 31st October 2017.
Please,register in the submission system and add upload your submission filling in the form and following the instructions for each new submission. To ensure that your paper has been successfully submitted, remember to click the “finish” button at the end of the process.
- Topics: Confirm that topics fit your research.
- File naming: File names will have to include the family name of the first author (eg. Suarez.doc).
- Format: The outline paper should be uploaded onto the submission system as a Word file and it must follow the template.
- Limitations: There is a limitation of 3 papers submitted per author; however, a maximum of two platform or three poster presentations by the same author will be accepted.
- Publication: Accepted papers submitted via the IWA online submission system will be included in the conference proceedings and will be distributed to all registered conference participants (subject to the registration of at least one of the authors for the paper).
FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
Which is the status of my submission?
All the applications will be reviewed by the Programme Committee in order to elaborate the programme. After the review, they will take the final decision of the approved (platform or poster) and the rejected papers. The Conference Secretariat will communicate the status of the submission before the end January 2018 by email.
Deadline is over and I forgot to submit my paper. May I sent my outline paper to be considered for the Conference Programme?
The outline paper submission for LET2018 is closed ( Deadline 31 October) and the review process is started. If you did not submit your paper yet, we regret to inform you that it is not possible to consider your paper for the conference.
- Outline Paper Submission deadline 31st October 2017
- Authors notification From 15th January 2018
- Registration open February 2018
- Early Bird Registration deadline (authors registration) 15 March 2018.
- Submission deadline for delivery of full papers 15 June 2018