IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due the high number of registered participants, the registration is closed.
|HIC non IWA member||CNY 5900 / USD 920|
|HIC IWA member||CNY 5100 / USD 800|
|LIC non IWA member||CNY 4400 / USD 680|
|LIC IWA member||CNY 3600 / USD 580|
|Student||CNY 3200 / USD 500|
|HIC non IWA member||CNY 6600 / USD 1050|
|HIC IWA member||CNY 5800 / USD 920|
|LIC non IWA member||CNY 5100 / USD 800|
|LIC IWA member||CNY 4400 / USD 680|
|Student||CNY 3600 / USD 560|
Conference Registration fees include: Access to conference presentations and workshops, access to the exhibition and poster areas, conference materials, opening ceremony, poster reception and gala dinner, Tea/Coffee during breaks, Lunch (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
Learn more about HIC/LIC, IWA member and student definitions here
IWA member: For discounted registration rates become an IWA member, join now. Select IWA membership with your registration for an automatic discount on your delegate and exhibitor ticket price. You will enjoy a minimum of 1 year of IWA benefits such as receiving The Source Magazine, access to IWA exclusive content online and further discounts on IWA publications and all IWA events.
HIC/LIC Classification: IWA operates a High / Low Income Country classification for its membership and registration fees. The HIC/LIC classification is based on your country of residence and not on your country of origin. Please consult the IWA Country Classification table to verify your HIC/LIC status.
Students: Students need to submit a copy of the student´s ID at the registration site.
Terms and Conditions
1. All prices quoted in this registration are in Chinese Yuan (¥) or US Dolar ($). Payment must be made in Euros. Any bank transfer extra fees and charges are the responsibility of the delegate. Registration cannot be confirmed until payment has been received.
2. Applications for registration must be in writing. Telephone registration will not be accepted.
3. All prices quoted in this form are in US DOLLARS ($) or CHINESE YUAN (¥) . Payment must be made in USD or CNYs. Any bank transfer fees and charges are the responsibility of the delegate.
4. Registration cannot be confirmed until payment has been received.
5. Credit card payments will appear on your credit card statement with “International Water Association” as the merchant.
6. International Water Association (IWA) membership is not transferable.
7. If you are unable to attend you may nominate another person as a substitute. You must do this in writing to the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. There is no refund for non attendance except as outlined in the cancellation policy.
9. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. The parent or guardian assumes all risks and responsibility for the safety of their children. Parents please note the social functions have not been planned with children in mind.
10. The conference organizers have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of details in this form at the time of printing but reserve the right to alter or delete items from the programme or services as circumstances require.
11. The conference organizers are not liable for any claims, damage or expense arising out of cancellation, disruption, changes or limitations to the programme or services as a result of any circumstances outside their control including weather, terrorist event, travel restrictions, visa refusals or biological or health hazard or event.
12. Delegates are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover medical expenses, cancellation and all other risks. The conference organizers, their officers and employees are not liable for and the delegate releases them from any liability for claims, damage or expense whether in respect of personal injury, death, loss or damage to the delegate or partner(s).
13. Instructions and other provisions in the registration form, including the cancellation policy, are part of these registration conditions.
|ONLINE PAYMENT||Requires payment by credit card. Accepted credit cards include; Visa, Mastercard and American Express.|
|OFFLINE PAYMENT||The payment can be also done offline by Bank Transfer. You will receive the bank transfer details at the end of the registration process. Please note that your registration will not be confirmed until your payment has been received (within 15 days)|
- Cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference organisers at email@example.com
- Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received prior to 30 April 2018 will receive a full refund less a $60 administration charge.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after 1 May 2018. Substitute delegates will be accepted without charge.
Participants are requested to check with the Chinese Consulate or diplomatic mission in their home country for visa requirements. For most foreigners, you need a visa before visiting China.
Please check with your travel agent. The visa application process can take up to 2 months; so it is important that you start your application as soon as possible to ensure you receive your visa in time to travel to IWA-LET2018.
It is the conference attendee’s responsibility to obtain an appropriate visa on time. An easy way to do it is to apply for a tourist visa. If for reasons you need a business visa or other types of visa, the conference organizers will provide assistance (invitation letter) during the process. However please understand we are not associated with any visa office or agency and have no control of the outcome of the visa application process. Note that an invitation letter will be only provided to all delegates once full payment of registration fees is received.
Please refer to the official webpage of Chinese Embassy or Consulates in your country for the most up-to-date procedure and requirement, some links are provided below for your convenience and for information purpose only.
No. 1 Xiankun Road, Exit 2, Singapore Nanjing Eco Hi-tech Island, Jianye District, Nanjing
Subway station (Line 10): Jiangxinzhou Station