|HIC non IWA member||GBP 830|
|HIC IWA member||GBP 730|
|HIC Student||GBP 550|
|LIC non IWA member||GBP 710|
|LIC IWA member||GBP 610|
|LIC Student||GBP 430|
|HIC non IWA member||GBP 950|
|HIC IWA member||GBP 850|
|LIC non IWA member||GBP 860|
|LIC IWA member||GBP 760|
|LIC Student||GBP 580|
|non IWA member||GBP 1100|
|IWA member||GBP 1000|
Conference Registration fees include: Access to conference presentations and workshops, access to the exhibition and poster areas, conference materials, opening ceremony.
Learn more about HIC/LIC, IWA member and student definitions here
IWA member: For discounted registration rates become an IWA member, join now. Select IWA membership with your registration for an automatic discount on your delegate and exhibitor ticket price. You will enjoy a minimum of 1 year of IWA benefits such as receiving The Source Magazine, access to IWA exclusive content online and further discounts on IWA publications and all IWA events.
HIC/LIC Classification: IWA operates a High / Low Income Country classification for its membership and registration fees. The HIC/LIC classification is based on your country of residence and not on your country of origin. Please consult the IWA Country Classification table to verify your HIC/LIC status.
Students: Students need to submit a copy of the student´s ID at the registration site.
|ONLINE PAYMENT||Requires payment by credit card. Accepted credit cards include; Visa, Mastercard and American Express.|
|OFFLINE PAYMENT||The payment can be also done offline by Bank Transfer. You will receive the bank transfer details at the end of the registration process. Please note that your registration will not be confirmed until your payment has been received (within 15 days)|
- Cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received prior to 30 April 2019 will receive a full refund less a £50 administration charge.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after 1 May 2019. Substitute delegates will be accepted without charge.
Participants are requested to check with the UK Consulate or diplomatic mission in their home country for visa requirements. It is responsibility of the delegate to obtain a visa if required.
Please check with your travel agent. The visa application process can take up to 2 months; so it is important that you start your application as soon as possible to ensure you receive your visa in time to travel to IWA-LET2019.
- Information about UK Embassies and Consulates: https://www.gov.uk/world/embassies
- Check if you need a visa to enter the UK: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa